Listed below some of the key perspective of a Balanced Score Card
- Financial -> How do we do financially?
- Customer -> How do we appear before our customers?
- Internal Processes -> At what proesses we must excel?
- Learning and Growth -> How do we sustain our ability to change and grow?
What a Balanced Score Card contains?
- Strategies -> List of high level goals. For example “Increase market share”
- Objectives -> Action plans to execute strategy. For example “Increase Customer Satisfaction”
- Measures -> Ways and means to measure objectives. For example “Rating customer satisfaction in range of 1 – 10”
- Targets -> Desired level of performance for identified measure. For example “Acheive 9.9 / 10 average customer rating”
- Initiatives -> Key initiatives to put in place to achieve the desired target. “Train Staff in Problem Resolution Skills”